The Concrete Protector is excited to announce that its Quick Patch concrete repair product has been honored as Most Innovative Product (MIP) by industry experts. Held annually at World of Concrete, the industry’s only annual international event dedicated to the commercial concrete and masonry, the MIP Award Program showcases products that will transform the concrete industry. Quick Patch received the Industry Choice MIP in the Repair/Demolition Materials, Tools & Equipment category.
The MIP Program allows attendees and readers of Concrete Construction, Masonry Construction, The Concrete Producer, and Concrete Construction Products a chance to vote for the products they judge as innovative. A panel of industry experts, many of whom serve on the World of Concrete Educational Advisory Board, reviewed and selected MIP award winners.
Quick Patch is a quick-curing two component, zero VOC, low odor, liquid applied, polyurethane concrete repair material designed to repair concrete and masonry substrates. It will protect concrete from harsh weather, corrosion, erosion, freeze/thaw spalling and common chemical exposure.
Typically, new concrete does not bond to old concrete without creating a “cold joint” or weak seam where the two meet. The average strength of concrete is 2,500-to-4,000 psi.
- Quick Patch has an extremely strong 4,700 psi tensile strength but still maintains slight flexibility with 35% elongation.
- Quick Patch bonds permanently to concrete, wood, metals, fiberglass, and rigid plastics.
- Quick Patch is an extremely thin fluid that fills all fine imperfections to quickly penetrate and lock to the substrate.
- Quickly and dependably secure anchor bolts, fasteners, or lifting lugs with Quick Patch.
Our amazing product has the ability to repair any concrete damage and harden in just minutes. With 4,700 psi tensile strength, it is actually stronger than the original concrete.
- Rapid Cure Allows Traffic to Resume in Minutes
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Remains Slightly Flexible in a Wide Range of Temperatures
- Low odor
- Solvent free
- Grey once cured
- Pavement Divots
- Replaces missing portions of concrete
- Filling holes or profiling very rough areas
To learn more about Quick Patch visit http://quickpatchrepair.com/ or call 1-877-743-9732.