FlexKrete is a revolutionary concrete repair material that has proven to be a much better method for our client’s concrete repair needs. Instead of enduring excessive cost, labor, disruption and downtime, FlexKrete repairs can be made quickly and easily without saw-cutting, and are returned to service almost immediately. With FlexKrete you can repair Flatwork, Vertical, and Overhead Repairs at a fraction of the time and expense as traditional methods. FlexKrete is also commonly used for bridge deck overlays and decorative non-skid broadcast applications
FlexKrete 102 is an advanced, thermoset vinyl polymer, formulated for early high strength and quick set times. It can normally be opened to traffic in an hour or less, FlexKrete can be used in cold weather and freezer rooms, down to 0 Deg F, and still receive traffic in 1-3 hours. Thick cross sections, as well as thin spall areas can be repaired with FlexKrete, and it’s adhesion is greater than the strength of concrete.
Recommended Concrete Repair Usage for FlexKrete 102:
- Repair pot holes and broken concrete.
- Repair spalls in concrete.
- Feather edge, or use full depth.
- Rebuild broken curbs and platforms.
- Restore integrity of distressed concrete.
- Bridge deck repairs and slabs.
- Parking lots.
- Parking decks.
- Floors, docks & ramps.
- Non-skid, coating for floors, steps & walkways.
- Driveway and sidewalk renovation.
- Rebuild stairways.
- Control & expansion joints.
- Equipment bases.
- Anchor bolts and posts.
- Level concrete.