Our Commitment to Safety – COVID-19 Update
April 14, 2020
- We have been actively monitoring the ongoing developments surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19). We have proactively implemented precautionary measures to serve and protect our employees and customers.
Some Examples of What We’re Doing
- Implemented equipment and facility cleaning guidelines
- Educated our team members to practice social distancing at our facilities and in the field
- Implemented work from home protocols whenever possible
- Advised our sales teams to support our customers by phone, video calls, and other digital channels when appropriate
- Restricted business travel and meetings
- Strategically limited visits to our facilities from vendors and suppliers
- Paused classroom-based training in lieu of digital training courses
As an essential business, we are confident in our continuing ability to promptly fulfill customer orders and do not currently anticipate any issues with inventory, or fulfillment. We have increased our inventory and can currently ship anywhere in the world.
For the safety of our associates, valued customers, and communities, we have decided to limit public access to our offices and warehouses. However, you can still order products for local pickup in one of two ways:
- Call-in your order to your Rep or (877)-743-9732; we’ll have it ready for curbside pickup.
- Email your order to email@example.com; we’ll have it ready for curbside pickup.
If you have any questions, please call us at (877)-743-9732 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.