We Keep the Water Out!
World’s Highest Indoor Basement Waterproofing & Radon Control Testing Results
In the global indoor basement waterproofing and radon control market, there appears to be great confusion. There are numerous systems and products being sold by major store chains and through the internet to unsuspecting customers for indoor basement waterproofing and radon control that can not work at all and have absolutely no credible history or independent lab testing results that provide evidence that they can do these critical jobs.
SANI-TRED has over 25 years experience, thousands of satisfied customers world-wide along with unprecedented test results that prove SANI-TRED is the only products or system to be effective at indoor waterproofing and radon elimination. SANI-TRED holds a virtual monopoly on these effective qualities.
SANI-TRED has successfully achieved a perfect score in a major university study to retain negative hydrostatic pressure proving that SANI-TRED is over 5 times stronger than required to indoor waterproof your basement and eliminate all problem radon at the same time. SANI-TRED is the only products in the world to be proven to perform at such great success!
The Testing Results That Matter
SANI-TRED obtained a perfect negative hydrostatic pressure test result of 29”Hg for 110 hours and radon elimination effectiveness score of 99% making SANI-TRED the only waterproofing products to achieve at these unprecedented levels normally considered to be impossible!
UNIQUE-PATENT-PENDING SYSTEM! Repairs Badly Deteriorated Concrete, Internally Waterproofs, Eliminates Moisture Vapor Drive and Radon at the Same Time Due to unique technical breakthroughs in polymer chemistry, a complete, permanent indoor basement waterproofing system is both available and affordable for the home owner or commercial property owner! With SANI-TRED installed, the only way water or radon can enter your basement is through the windows or down the stairs. Period! SANI-TRED is the only indoor waterproofing system that completely seals any basement permanently, no matter how wet or deteriorated. SANI-TRED adds permanent value increase to any home with it’s lifetime warranty. SANI-TRED‘s Flexible Penetration Technology™ has set a complete new benchmark of standards for dependability and proven results unmatched by any other materials in the waterproofing industry, anywhere! Due to these and other unique qualities such as Elongation Memory Technology® no other products or system even comes close to SANI-TRED‘s record of success and performance in the field of negative hydrostatic pressure waterproofing. SANI-TRED systems do not weaken with age, unlike other waterproofing products, but actually strengthens over time with higher qualities because of it’s unique polymer chemistry of Permanent Elongation™.
SANI-TRED Indoor Basement Waterproofing Advantages:
- SANI-TRED indoor basement waterproofing permanently seals all seams, cracks, holes and joints in walls, floors, floor joints and wall-to floor cold joint which is impossible to seal or waterproof from the outside of the basement or foundation.
- May be performed at any time during or after construction. May be applied on new or existing homes.
- SANI-TRED indoor basement waterproofing may be installed year round day or night.
- Allows immediate back filling, no need for exterior foundation coating inspection or other treatments due to being a technical upgrade over exterior systems due to SANI-TRED’s ability to hold back negative hydrostatic pressure.
- Eliminates the need of a plastic vapor barrier which is usually non-effective due to tearing and improper termination of ends and seams any way.
- SANI-TRED eliminates Moisture Vapor Drive in concrete slabs which detaches floor coatings, tiles, and ruins carpets.
- Eliminates all humidity, moisture, water (dripping and/or flowing) from ever entering the basement.
- Eliminates Radon Gas from entering from a concrete slab, basement or foundation of the building.
- SANI-TRED’s non-toxic materials eliminate the need to vacate the building during installation.
- A Permanent system that does not rely on sump pumps, drain systems, or electricity to remove water.
- Maintenance-free, requires no upkeep or refurbishment to last the life of the structure.
- SANI-TRED does not attract insects and vermin or provide a place to hide or material to eat.
- Non-flammable as a liquid or solid cured product.
- Eliminates all basement mold, mildew and fungus in basements or crawl spaces.
- Eliminates all musty odors caused by mold, mildew and fungus in basements or crawl spaces.
- Prevents future foundation settling by eliminating erosion of undisturbed soil from under the foundation footing.
- Reduces water pollution by eliminating sump pump ground water from entering the sanitary sewer system in some cities which require basement water to be plumbed into a sanitary sewer.
- Prevents future foundation and basement floor cracking by eliminating water flow under the concrete.
- Requires no special tools to install and is less expensive than any other method of foundation water proofing.
- Provides a decorative finish to floors and walls which would normally be bare concrete or unfinished masonry surfaces.
- Provides more useful living space in other wise unlivable areas.
- Provides durable easy to clean, sanitary surfaces to normally impossible to clean concrete or masonry surfaces.
- Improves the value and salability of the home or building.
- Improves air quality by eliminating allergens such as mold, mildew and fungus spores.
Why Use Sani-Tred Waterproofing Products
Until the invention of SANI-TRED, permanently waterproofing a basement entirely from the interior of the basement to prevent water from entering from the outside was thought impossible. The fact that SANI-TRED products have the unique ability to permanently retain negative hydrostatic pressure can be considered an issue of controversy only to those who choose to remain uninformed.
NOTE: For all interior basement waterproofing installations, where retaining negative hydrostatic pressure is required, it is critical that all “scrim coatings”, old paints, sealers, waterproofing agents etc, must be removed to allow SANI-TRED products to penetrate and bond to the original concrete surfaces.
Wet basements are limited in their use for living space. Waterproofing basements indoors with SANI-TRED products eliminates basement mold, fungus, mildew, musty odors, dampness, condensation, and all other basement problems caused by humidity. Poured concrete walls, concrete block, native stone, even treated wood foundations are permanently and effectively waterproofed with the SANI-TRED system, allowing previously unusable basements to be finished and used for prime living space.
Basement flooding is permanently eliminated with our do-it-yourself basement waterproofing system. Read on to understand why the only way to waterproof a basement is on the inside of the basement walls, not the outside. Don’t take a chance on temporary exterior systems which can eventually fail and damage valuable basement finishing materials.
Leaking occurs in residential basements because concrete basements are poured in three separate pours in this order:
- Foundation Footing
- Foundation Walls
- Basement Floor slab
New concrete that is poured next to cured concrete will not bond new-to-old, and forms distinct gaps or cracks between these poured surfaces called “cold joints.” These cold joints are unavoidable in basement construction.
One of the standard techniques for basement waterproofing is to coat the outside of the walls to try to prevent water from entering the basement. Read on to see why some in the waterproofing industry have accepted the inevitability of wet or damp basements.
Low grade by-products such as tar or asphalt are routinely applied on the outside of basement walls, on the “positive pressure side” to try to prevent water from entering the basement walls from the outside. The main reason coatings such as these are installed on the outside of the basement walls is that until the invention of SANI-TRED no coatings have been able to remain intact when subjected to negative hydrostatic pressure if installed on the inside of the basement. Also, little if any concrete surface preparation is required, if tar-like products are installed on the outside, the positive pressure side.
The labor and price advantages makes obsolete types of systems very popular, simple and cheap to install by basic laborers that simply “slop on the tar”, and highly profitable for the “waterproofing” company. Exterior coatings, however, are seldom effective for more than a few months to protect the walls, and they can never seal the interior wall-to-floor joint, and water can percolate under the footing and up through the unsealed joints.
Is there any wonder why so many water-proofing contractors are reluctant to give up the old ways and old technology regardless of the reality that exterior waterproof coatings and systems don’t work and have never worked to eliminate ground water in basements! These systems only attempt to reduce inflow. The the greatest irony is that the proponents of these types of exterior systems are the most critical of SANI-TRED‘s interior system. You can’t blame them; their own exterior installation methods are obsolete and they now have to re-evaluate everything they have thought to be true in the past!