Swimming Pool Repair
Permanently Repair and Waterproof Your Swimming Pool This Weekend!
- Permanently repair and waterproof concrete, gunite, and fiberglass pools.
- We offer mini sample packs with a Double Your Money Back Guarantee.
- Swimming Pool Deck Coatings For Non-abrasive, waterproof, and slip-resistant pool deck coatings.
- Our products are safe, solvent free, non-flammable, and low VOC.
- We provide detailed instructions and phone support so you can apply our products like a pro.
SANI-TRED® products have successfully repaired many pools that had been considered un-repairable by pool experts. Instead of filling in the pool or starting over, many homeowners have used SANI-TRED® to successfully repair and waterproof their pool. Our swimming pool coating products can be used to repair, seal, and completely waterproof concrete, fiberglass, gunite pools and more.
Swimming pool repair and waterproofing requires a coating that is capable of retaining a lot of negative hydrostatic pressure. Negative hydrostatic pressure is underground water pressure that pushes against substrates and is the leading cause of swimming pool leaks. SANI-TRED® holds strong against this hydrostatic pressure and keeps it from getting through your concrete and causing a full-on leak. SANI-TRED® penetrates deep into the concrete’s pores and hardens, forming “plugs” that stop water from getting through, making it the perfect material to waterproof and repair your pool.
Proven by years of experience and thousands of customers, Sani-Tred products are solvent free, non-hazardous, and non-flammable. The SANI-TRED® system uses three products: PermaFlex™, LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV™ (Thickening Activator).
PermaFlex™, LRB (Liquid Rubber Base), and TAV™ (Thickening Activator)
PermaFlex™ is the topcoat that seals concrete, fiberglass and gunnite pools. It also functions as a first priming coat when using LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV™ (Thickening Activator). The priming coat fills pores, pock holes, and pinholes in the substrate.
LRB and TAV™ work together to patch and profile any joints, seams, cracks, hole, or rough areas by bonding to both the priming layer and topcoat of PermaFlex™. LRB and TAV™ are packaged separately to allow greater use versatility. Certain parts of a floor can be patched with the self-leveling LRB alone while other spaces like holes and wall joints need a the (2:1 ratio) LRB/TAV™ thickened mixture to effectively repair the section
Ordering and using the Sani-Tred system
We provide all the tools you need to take on a swimming pool repair job. The links below have everything you need to get started.
- The Advantages of Sani-Tred Over Other Pool Repair Products
- Detailed Installation instructions
- Swimming Pool Repair Photos
- Swimming Pool Material Calculator