Sani-Tred’s SLV P90 is a Slow Setting, Low Viscosity and low odor, 90% Solids Polyaspartic Polyurea. SLV P90 is the lowest odor Polyaspartic we have ever produced. It offers the best features of Polyaspartics: fast return to service, high chemical resistance, and UV stability with a user-friendly slower setup time which allows rollers marks to lay out flat. SLV P90 has excellent penetration and bonding strength and is perfect for use in all areas where VOC limits are a concern, including Southern California. SLV P90 can provide a non-yellowing, wear resistant finish to your Sani-Tred or Graniflex project that will last for years to come.
- Solvent Based Polyaspartic Polyurea
- 90% Solids Content – Low Odor
- Longer Pot Life High Gloss & Fast Curing
- High Chemical and wear resistance
- UV Stability for outdoor projects
- Tintable for custom color options
- Two Component – 1:1 Mix Ratio