Permanently Waterproof Your Basement This Weekend!
- The only basement waterproofing product scientifically proven to work permanently.
- Properly applied we guarantee basements will stay dry for life.
- We offer mini sample packs with a Double Your Money Back Guarantee.
- Our Products are 99% effective at preventing harmful Radon Gas from entering foundations.
- Our products are safe, solvent free, non-flammable, and low VOC.
- We provide detailed instructions and phone support so you can apply our products like a pro.
Permanently waterproof your basement this weekend. The SANI-TRED® basement sealing system stops all ground water entry, basement humidity, mildew, odors and dampness problems by sealing the basement where it needs it most – on the inside. Our sealing system works on poured concrete, concrete block, brick and mortar, stone and mortar and is guaranteed for the life of the structure when installed correctly.
Proven by years of experience and thousands of customers, SANI-TRED® products are solvent free, non-hazardous and non-flammable. The Sanitred system uses three products: PermaFlex™ LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV™ (Thickening Activator).
Step by Step Basement Waterproofing
The following steps will show you How to Waterproof a Basement with SANI-TRED®.
- Prepare the surface area for waterproofing. Make sure the walls of the surface area are clean, dry, and free of foreign matter or crumbling material.
- Prime the surface area. Apply one coat of PermaFlex™ (240 sq. ft. per gal.)
-- Concrete block requires two prime coats of PermaFlex™ due to its porous nature.
- Patch and profile any joints, seams, cracks, holes or any rough areas using a LRB/TAV™ mixture (two parts LRB/one part TAV™).
-- Apply a 1’’ diameter caulk bead mixture where the wall meets the floor.
-- Most cracks can be filled with a ¾” diameter caulk bead mixture.
- Apply a topcoat of PermaFlex™ (240 sq. ft. per gal.).
For detailed instructions, including images and a how-to video, view our full installation page.